Thank you very much for your interest in our summer programmes, it is now our pleasure to invite you to take part in a one-on-one interview with the programme in China that is interested in offering you a place this summer. They have already seen your application documents and think you would be a great fit for their programme. In the interview, they will introduce their programme and ask you more questions about your interests and passion for coming to China. This interview is your opportunity to find out everything you want to know about the programme, so don’t be shy to ask questions!
If you are successful in the interview, your position will be confirmed and you will be put in touch with your team. Those that are successful in this interview will find out their school allocations promptly, and we will advise on booking flights and processing visas. Those that are unsuccessful will still be given a position in China but will need to interview with another programme, delaying slightly their flights and visas.
All of our interviews are conducted through WeChat. Please read about WeChat here, and after downloading it please add your interviewer via the WeChat ID provided below.
Book an interview in 5 steps:
1. Scroll down to the timezone selecting tool, and choose your timezone. Go to the calendar, click on a day and a list of available times will appear.
2. Select your preferred time, input your name, email address and WeChat ID, then click confirm.
3. You should receive a confirmation email notification within 30 minutes, followed by a reminder 24 hours before your interview takes place. If you don’t see these messages, please check your spam folder.
4. Before the interview takes place, please add your interviewer on Wechat, the user ID is mentioned below. If you fail to add the ID before the interview takes place, the interviewer may think that you have forgotten about the interview and cancel your interview.
5. At the time of the interview, if you don’t hear from the interviewer for any reason, please send the interviewer a message on WeChat.
If you have any problems with arranging an interview please email your contact at Gotoco.
For help with WeChat, please follow this link.