Gotoco Camp China

I have lost my earnings/my university funding has been cancelled, what can I do?

If travel restrictions are lifted and it is safe for programmes to go ahead, but you are no longer able to come to China because your funding for the trip has been undermined, please let us know by email and we will look at how we can help you.

If it is a university funding issue, we will talk to your university on your behalf and demonstrate our emergency planning and track record and work to get your funding reinstated on a case-by-case basis.

If the issue is to do with lost earnings, please note we also have limited funding available to those that join our campus ambassador team, if you are successful in applying for a place on this then you could get funded through our scholarship budget.